The fruit & nut bars by Good Full Stop are both nutritious and incredibly yummy, and I am sooo glad I discovered them because they make an excellent on-the-go snack ( also great for pre- and post workout ).
They are more gooey than other energy bars I’ve tried but that’s something that I personally like because they don’t feel heavy in my stomach or stick to my teeth. And as far as flavour goes, they are super tasty & diverse.
All of their varieties are vegan friendly, gluten free & come in eight different flavour combinations:
- Cherry Sweet and Cherry Good (cherry and maple)
- Sun Kissed and Good (chocolate and orange)
- Chocolate is Twice as Good (double chocolate)
- Very Nutty and Very Good (cashew, hazelnut and almond)
- I’m Berry Berry Good (raspberry)
- Cool, Minty and Good (chocolate and mint)
- Double Chocolate & Chilli
- Mocha & Caffeine
I’ve tried all of them & was pleasantly surprised by each and every flavour. My personal favourites have got to be the cherry & maple, chocolate & orange, the raspberry, and the double chocolate ( can never go wrong with DOUBLE CHOCOLATE ❤❤ ).
For more information about Good Full Stop, check out their site.