These cookies just turned green with envy! 😀 It’s the first time I use moringa powder in my baking, and I won’t lie, the taste is very special. And no, by special I don’t mean pooey, just very different from your typical desserts. A bit unusual, but unusual can be good & interesting. I made these cookies with chocolate chips and moringa powder. For those of you not really digging the greeness of these cookies, you can keep the base as is, and just add vanilla and raisins instead of moringa and chocolate chips. Tried this combo as well and it turned out pretty yummy.
- 2 egg substitutes ( chia, flax or powder )
- 125g vegan butter
- 125g sugar
- 125g flour
- 5g moringa ( or 10g if you really love the taste )
- 30-40g chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Line a tray with baking paper, and with the help of a spoon scoop the mixture onto the tray ( 1 tbsp per cookie ). Leave space in between as they will spread out.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.