I’m not a fan of cauliflower or broccoli but I’ve been told they’re both incredibly healthy so I try to sneak them in my diet from time to time.
I normally boil cauliflower and season it with balsamic vinegar, oil and salt, but sometimes you just have to try something different. And just by chance, the other day I came across a fabulous whole roasted cauliflower recipe on purewow that I just had to try (because let’s be honest, cauliflower never looked this interesting). Of course I changed the recipe to make it vegan friendly. Wouldn’t have it any other way! 🙂
Here’s what I used to make this vegan oven roasted cauliflower:
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C.
2. Wash the cauliflower and cut out the stem and leaves.
3. Mix all of the other ingredients in a bowl to made a marinade.
4. Line a tray with aluminium foil and place the cauliflower in the center. With a spatula or a spoon, cover the cauliflower with the marinade and stick it in the oven for 35 – 40 mins.
6. When ready, let it cool for 5 mins. and serve.