These little treats are awesome! They are full of cacao nutty goodness, AND they have a kick to them too! 😉 To make them you need nothing more than some nuts ( almonds or macadamia will do the trick ), raw cacao powder, a few juicy medjool dates, a splash of rum, and some powdered sugar for coating. Here’s how you make them:
- 125g almonds or macadamia nuts soaked for 2-3 hours
- 30g raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp rum
- 4 juicy medjool dates
- Powdered sugar for coating
- Put all the ingredients ( except the powdered sugar ) in a food processor, and process until a dough forms. Add a bit of water if the dough is not sticky enough.
- Shape into balls, and roll in powdered sugar.
- Store in the fridge until just before serving.