The perfect combination of tangy and sweet, this refreshing strawberry, raspberry & lime tart is the ideal summer dessert that will cool you off on a hot summer’s day. 🙂 This dessert is super easy to make, and not very time consuming either since it’s a no-bake treat. The base it made out of white mulberries, dates and almonds, and for the filling I used frozen strawberries, fresh raspberries, lime juice, and coconut cream. Don’t forget to set aside some extra strawberries or lime slices to decorate the tart at the end. 😀 Here’s how to make this tart:
- 1c dry white mulberries
- 2c dates
- 1c almonds
- 2 tbsp filtered water ( only if dough is not sticky enough )
- 1/2c coconut cream
- 2c frozen strawberries
- 1c fresh raspberries
- Juice & zest from 1 lime
- ( Keep extra strawberry or lime slices to decorate at the end )
- Put all the ingredients for the base in a food processor, and process until a dough forms.
- Press the dough evenly in a tart pan, and put in the freezer to set while you prepare the filling.
- In a blender, blend together all the ingredients for the filling until well combined. Fill the tart base with the filling, and leave in the freezer to set for at least 1 hour.
- Remove out of the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving, and decorate with lime or strawberry slices.
- Tip: You can also add some rice syrup to the filling mixture if you like your desserts really sweet.