If you’re crazy about miso, you’re REALLY going to enjoy the products by Tsubi Soup. Yummy till the last drop! 😀 These cubes are made in Japan, and come in 3 flavour varieties – Crunchy Vegetables, White Miso with Seaweed and Tofu, and Spicy Red Miso with Mushrooms.
Each box comes with 4 individually wrapped soup cubes, so they are super convenient (excellent for travel too). And for those of you looking to spend less time in the kitchen, you’ll be pleased to know that you can have your miso soup ready in just a few seconds! All you have to do is place the cube in a bowl, add 180ml of hot water, stir and enjoy! 🙂
Aside from taste, here are some more reasons why these freeze dried miso soup cubes are so great:
- they are all vegan ( fish broth free miso!! )
- they are non-gmo
- they contain no msg, are gluten free and low in sodium
- all the ingredients used are fully traceable
- there’s nothing artificial about them
- you can actually see proper ingredients floating around in your broth
I tried the three varieties, and while I enjoy them all, my absolute favorite is the spicy red miso soup made with shiitake, enoki, nameko and maitake mushrooms. So, so good! ❤
When you’re ready to get yourself some Tsubi Soup, head over to their site. Happy eating!